Bulky Winter Clothing??
Bulky winter clothing prevents correct fit of the car seat.
• Harnesses need to be snug.
• Clothes should allow the straps to go between the child’s legs.
• Do not dress children in thick coats or snowsuits that interfere
with fit and adjustments of the harnesses and buckles.
• Dress children in thinner layers.
• Put a blanket over the baby once the harnesses are tightened.
Brought to you by the Kohl’s Safe Kids Safety Crew
Sources: American Academy of Pediatrics and Buckle Up UNC